‘Looking for a new snack but tired of the same old recipes? How about these amazing salami and cheese rolls?’ Quoted All Delicious
Here’s How To Make It Via All Delicious:
Salami and Cheese RollsSalami and Cheese Rolls
FULL RECIPE: https://allde.co/1pBClX3
Posted by AllDelicious on Tuesday, 26 July 2016
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 sheet puff pastry
- 4 ounces (110 grams) salami
- 1/2 cup (55 grams) mozzarella
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Take the four slices of Cheddar and cut them in half.
- Dust your work surface with some flour. Roll out the puff pastry on it. Cut the pastry in four vertical parts.
- On one half of the pastry strip put 5 or 6 slices of salami. Add two pieces of Cheddar on top.
- Fold the pastry, vertically, around the salami and Cheddar. And then roll it from the salami end. Cut out the excess pastry.
- Put the rolls in a 6 cup muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out and put some shredded mozzarella on each of the rolls. Bake for 5 more minutes.