Here’s How Twisted made it:
Pizza Stuffed Chicken
Full recipe: https://bit.ly/2alssG9
Posted by Twisted on Thursday, 4 August 2016
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 150g pepperoni
- 200g mozzarella (sliced)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Handful fresh basil
- 4 slices of parma ham or other cured ham
- Teaspoon olive oil
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Lay your chicken between two pieces of cling film and bash until it is 1/2 inch thick.
- Remove from cling film and fill the centre of your chicken with 6 pieces of pepperoni, 3 pieces of mozzarella, 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce, 3 basil leaves and another 6 pieces of pepperoni.
- Fold your chicken into the centre and pin using toothpicks.
- Place your pinned chicken onto 2 slices of parma ham and wrap.
- Then place chicken in a baking dish, fold side down. This will ensure the chicken doesn’t unwrap while baking.
- Bake 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F
- Enjoy with some french fries. Delicious.
Share your feelings