Who doesn’t love popcorns.What if your favorite popcorn blends with the all mighty pizza? Amazing !!!! Isn’t it?
We bring to you Pizza Popcorn by Twisted that will amaze you 🙂
Recipe in words
- Mini Pepperoni Slices, or Pepperami , cut into little discs
- Mozzarella, cut into 1cm cubes
- 500g Pizza Dough
- 100g salted butter, melted
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- Marinara sauce, to serve
Simple Steps To Create Magic
- Preheat the oven to its highest setting. On a work surface, grab a little walnut sized piece of dough, flatten out and pop in a piece of mozzarella and pepperoni. Bring up the sides to seal as best you can, pinching in places.
- Pop on an oiled baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the top is just coloured and balls are soft. Some cheese will be leaking in places. This is fine.
- Dunk in butter once ok to handle, then roll in parmesan.
Share your feelings