Here’s How To Make It Via Twisted:
Pizza On A Stick
Full recipe: https://bit.ly/2bwroUF
Posted by Twisted on Tuesday, 16 August 2016
- 300g pizza dough
- 150g mozzarella
- 50g pizza sauce
- 1 packet pepperoni
- lollipop sticks (that are bake safe)
- 1 egg (for egg wash)
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Cut out a 3 inch by 3 inch piece of pizza dough.
- Lay down a slice of mozzarella, a couple of pieces of pepperoni and a teaspoon of pizza sauce in the middle of the dough.
- Lay down your lollipop stick so that one end rests in the middle of the piece of pizza dough. Cover whole lot with another piece of dough the same size. Use a fork to crimp the edges, this will seal them.
- Brush with egg wash and lay on a baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C/350°C for 15/20 minutes.
- Quick and delicious. Enjoy!
Share your feelings