Are you a Pizza Lovers? Try this on the go pizza cone.
‘We think rolling up pizza into savory cones is the best thing to happen to pizza since, well, pizza.’ Quoted Thrillist
Here’s how to make it:
Pin it for later: thrl.st/2atNwgx
Posted by Thrillist on Tuesday, 2 August 2016
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 jar marinara Sauce
- 2 bags shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 cup diced yellow and green bell peppers
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Grab four sheets of tin foil and roll into a sturdy cone shape. Repeat until you have
- made three cones.
- Unroll pizza crust and coat with flour. Spray tin foil cone before rolling on your
- dough. Place the cone in a corner and cut out a larger piece around the cone in its
- shape. Then roll the edges and twist the bottom to seal the cone. Repeat for
- remaining cones.
- Place on large cookie sheet, open ends down. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and
- bake on lowest oven rack 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. When cool
- enough to touch, remove and discard foil-covered paper cones.
- Place cones in mason jars or holder open side up and proceed to fill with desired
- ingredients. Create layers of shredded cheese, mozzarella, and desired toppings
- one by one until filled.
- Placed filled cups (ensure holders are oven safe) back in oven and bake for 5 to 6
- more minutes.
- Carefully remove and let rest. Once cool, remove and enjoy!