Prepare these Party Maker Pizza Bombs and you will definitely be applauded.
Here’s How We Make It Via BuzzFeed
Recipe in Words
- 1 can (16.3 oz) biscuit dough
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
Instructions to a Party Pack
1. Cut each biscuit in half. Press each half into a circle with your thumb.
2. Place a small dollop of marinara sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each biscuit round.
3. Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
4. Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
5. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
6. Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!