Try this Oreo recipe , and feel Oreolicious. Its even more Tasty than it look like.
Look at this dish as a canvas, mix the recipe up with peanut butter, different types of cookies, or just more chocolate. The only limit is your imagination, and the size of your pan.
Peanut Butter Oreo Lasagna via SpoonUniversity
Here’s How Make it:
Recipe in Words
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding (prepared to the instructions on the box)
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 package of peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup Nutella, melted
Instructions to TasteRide
- Before anything, prepare the instant pudding if you haven’t done so already.
- Line the bottom of the pan with Oreos.
- Drizzle over the melted Nutella (not all of it though!) and add ½ of the pudding on top of that.
- Add half of the cream on top of that.
- Chop peanut butter cups to your desired level of fineness.
- Add the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering- Oreos, Nutella, pudding, cream, peanut butter cups.
- Decorate the top with crushed Oreos, peanut butter cups, and add the remaining bits of Nutella to drizzle on top.
- Cool for 24 hours. Enjoy.