This is a kind of dessert which you can have at any time of the day. It will quench your sweet thirst and give you a deep dive in delicious flavors with outer white chocolate completely complementing the soft inner Oreo filling. This will be a perfect delight for any party coming your way.
What are You waiting for? Get your hands on this super easy dessert and mesmerize all.
Here’s How To Make It
Recipe in Words
- 1 Pack Oreos
- 250 g White chocolate, Melted
- 80 g Cream cheese
- Chocolate Candy ( M&M’s or Gems)
- Chocolate Sauce/ Melted For Dressing
- Grind a pack of Oreos till fine and smooth.
- Transfer the grounded Oreos to the bowl. Add cream cheese to it and mix well.
- Roll the mix into equally sized balls and dip the balls one by one into melted white chocolate, draping it white.
- Freeze for 30-45 min.
- Dress the balls with dark chocolate sauce and sprinkle with M&M Chunks .