A sweetheart dessert after a delicious meal makes you feel contented and when we talk about desserts, cakes and tarts hits our mind first but to prepare them, baking has been the first requirement up till now. Yes we mean, Up till now , as we have found this delicious sweetheart Oreo Cake recipe that asks for no-bake. Entitled as ‘No Bake Oreo Cheesecake‘ by ‘TheCooknShare‘ on its You tube Channel.
Recipe in Words :
- 10 – 12 vanilla Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
Instructions to heaven ride:
- Add 8 Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl. Using the tip of a meat tenderizer or the tool of your choice, break them up so the resemble dry, crumbly sand. Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles a wet sand. Add it to the bottom of a spring form pan and pack it down gently using a spatula.
- Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place. Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it.
- Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in the confectioners sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well combined and creamy. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together.
- Break up the other 2 Oreo cookies into tiny bits and fold them into the mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan so it comes to the top. Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies.
- Place it in the fridge and chill until it’s set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred. You can also set it aside in the freezer to have an ice cream consistency. Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo cheesecake.
For more updates, follow us on FaceBook