If you are one of those chocolate lover , this one is meant for you. This Kit-Kat cheese cake will grind your favorite oreos , will blend those dark chocolates with cheesy cream, on top of that, kit-kat bats will give the final crunch, What else can make it better.
This Kit-Kat cheesecake by TasteMade can be best after the main course dish.I was on cloud 9, trying it personally.
Watch out this quick make:
Recipe in Words :
- 250g Oreo
- 50g butter
- 750g cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 200g Sugar
- 300g dark chocolate
- 4 KitKat bars
- 200 g UHT cream
- 200 g of milk chocolate
Lets get cooking:
- Grinding the Oreos to the processor, blend the butter and line the base of a cake pan.
- Beating the cream cheese with sugar, add eggs and finally the dark chocolate, melted.
- Pouring on the Oreos base and baking in a preheated oven at 150 ° C for 1 hour. Refrigerate.
- Cut the KitKat bars into cubes.
- Melt the milk chocolate and mix in the cream.
- Put the KitKat over the pie and cover with ganache.