Feeling the brownie hunger and don’t want to go out? This nutella brownie cake is the easiest yet so tastiest to eat cake and when served with ice-cream ….. It’s just Divine!!!!
Here’s How To Make It :
Recipe in Words
3/4 cup Nutella
3 Tbsp. Butter
1/4 cup sugar
Vanilla Icecream and molten chocolate for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 356 degrees.
2. Take Nutella in a bowl and add the melted butter, whisk it.
3. Add beaten eggs, sugar and and flour with continuous wisking until the mixture is fine and air free.
4. Transfer the mix into well sprayed cup cake moulds.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until the top of the brownies crack yet the center is still humid.
6. Serve with a scoop of ice cream on top.