What can be better than a spicy dinner with your mate? And if your husband is a Chicken lover and he loves chicken innovations.
Than lady , this one via TipHero is just for you, as after eating this Mexican one, your hubby will love you more.
Here’s How you Prepare it:
Recipe in Words
Magic Inredients (Makes 4 chicken breasts)
- 1 5.4 oz package of Old El Paso Nacho Cheese-Flavored Taco Shells
- 4 chicken breasts – butterflied and pounded thin
- 1 cup Old El Paso refried beans
- 1 ⅓ cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 – 4.5 oz Old El Paso chopped green chiles – well drained
- Salt & pepper
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. / 175 degrees C. In a food processor, pulse the taco shells into a fine crumb. Place in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Butterfly each chicken breast open, cover in plastic wrap and pound thin. Season both sides with salt and pepper and spread ¼ cup refried beans over the cut side of each breast. Layer ⅓ cup cheese on top of the beans and spoon a tablespoon of the drained green chilies on top of each.
- Roll each chicken breast tightly away from you and secure with 2-3 toothpicks. Bread the prepared chicken in the taco crumbs, pressing evenly on all sides. Place chicken on a baking rack placed over a sheet pan and bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F/ 74 degrees C. Allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.