Do you know?
You have been preparing macaroni all wrong uptill now. Try and taste this tip and recipe via BuzzFeed and you will know, why are we saying this. And yes, its purely vegan.
The blend of veggies, cashews, and spices make for an amazing cheese sauce replacement, and you’ll feel so great about yourself, you won’t feel a touch of guilt for your second helping…or your third, or fourth.
Here’s a Quick Precap
Recipe in Words
– Pasta of your choice
– 1 carrot
– 2 yellow potatoes
– White onion wedge
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1/2 cup raw cashews
– Optional: paprika
– Optional: truffle oil
Instructions to Taste Ride
2. Peel and chop the carrot. Add that to the boil. Let boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add the chopped onion wedge. Let boil for 7 minutes or until soft.
4. In a separate pot, start cooking the pasta.
5. Blend cashews, the leftover boiling water from the veggies, the veggies, and your spices.
6. Combine the mixture with the pasta. Garnish with paprika and a touch of truffle oil!