‘Throwback to that moment you opened your lunchbox in elementary school and were immediately the most popular person in the cafeteria with Little Debbie by your side… also that moment you never let go of your cosmic brownie.’ Quoted SpoonUniversity
Here’s How You Can Make It:
Recipe in Words:
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 fudge brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup mini M&M’s
Instructions to Taste Ride
- In a large bowl, follow package instructions and proportions on fudge brownie mix for best results.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F, or until the top has set. Then, remove from heat and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the semi-sweet chocolate chips until melted. Then, in a separate bowl, heat the half-and-half for about one minute, or until almost boiling.
- Combine the cream and chocolate mixture. Using a whisk, beat the mixture until smooth.
- Pour ganache over brownies. Use a knife to make the ganache layer smooth on top. Place M&M’s on top of brownies evenly
- Place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. After ganache has firmly set, cut and serve.