Here’s How To Make It Via TasteMade:
Kit Kat PieKit Kat Pie (via Tastemade Brasil)
Full recipe: https://taste.md/29UUDLm
Posted by Tastemade on Thursday, 21 July 2016
- 21 oz Kit Kat (14 packages)
- 400ml heavy cream
- 16 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 ounce gelatin powder, prepared in water
- 300g whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 100g black and white chocolate curls
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Grinding the Oreos to the processor, blend the butter and line the base of a cake pan.
- Beating the cream cheese with sugar, add eggs and finally the dark chocolate, melted.
- Pouring on the Oreos base and baking in a preheated oven at 150 ° C for 1 hour. Refrigerate.
- Cut the KitKat bars into cubes.
- Melt the milk chocolate and mix in the cream.
- Put the KitKat over the pie and cover with ganache.
Share your feelings