Why don’t you prepare this Banana split ice cream cake for the party.This recipe by TasteMade is really good and easy to make.
Recipe in Words
- 8 ⅘ chocolate biscuits
- 3 ½ melted unsalted butter
- 5 bananas
- 7 oz strawberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 5 ⅓ cups semisweet chocolate
- 3 ½ cream (20% fat content)
- 7 oz heavy cream (25% fat content)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Maraschino cherry to decorate
- Chopped walnuts
Instructions to heaven ride
- Blend the biscuits, add butter and blend to mix.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper and the sides with plastic wrap. Layer the bottom of the pan with the blended biscuits.
- Slice the bananas and place them on top. Freeze until solid.
- Blend the strawberries with 2 tbsp water and sugar. Set it aside.
- Cover the bananas with strawberry ice cream using a spatula to smooth it over. On top, place the blended strawberries. Freeze until solid.
- Heat the cream (20% fat content) and add chopped chocolate. Let it melt for 5 minutes and mix. Set it aside.
- Next, prepare one more layer with the chocolate ice cream and top it with the chocolate sauce. Freeze until solid.
- Lastly, the ice cream layer. Store in the freezer again.
- Beat the heavy cream with sugar to make chantilly.
- Decorate with chantilly, cherries and chopped walnuts.
H/T : TasteMade
Share your feelings