Let the Beautiful colors of mighty spring dance in your favorite dessert. With plenty of colors and a taste which is beyond awesome, this pretty love is treat to eyes and your belly.
Here’s How To Make It:
Recipe in Words
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 8 oz / 200 g Condensed milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Food Colors of your choice ( we used Red, Sky Blue, Orange)
- M&M Chunks
1. Take Heavy Cream in a Bowl and Whisk it till soft peaks.
2. Add Condensed milk and vanilla extract to it and whisk again.
3. Divide the cream into three equal parts in seperate bowls.
4. Add Red food coloring in first bowl, Blue in second and Orange in third followed by a whisk.
Note: You may increase the number of parts and thus the number of colors in your Happy Go Lucky.
5. Pour in red ,orange and blue cream mix in a freezing mold one at a time
6. Use your talent and paint in your imagination in the dish with a pointed end of knife.
7. Sprinkle M&M Chunk over the top and freeze for 60-75 min.
8. Serve in a bowl with some more M&M chunks Sprinkled over the top.