Here’s how to make it:
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 tsp dry yeast (any yeast)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic paste/Powder
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tsp oregano
- 3-4 tbsp all purpose flour, to dust
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- In a bowl, combine warm milk, sugar, and active yeast. Stir and then let sit for 10 minutes to allow yeast to activate.
- In a processor, combine 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic paste/powder, 1 tsp oil and activated yeast mix, to form a fine dough. Let it rest for 2hrs (grease the bowl before placing dough in it and cover the bowl after, while rest).
- In a small bowl, mix in butter, garlic chopped, parsley,1 tsp oregano and black pepper. Spread the prepared garlic butter over rolled dough. Further top with mozzarella cheese on half of the dough.
- Fold the dough and seal the edges (pressing the edges against each other).
- Furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter on top. Also top with your favorite seasonings (we used oregano)
- Semi-cut the prepared in the form of bread sticks.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- assaporare il gusto !!!
Share your feelings