‘Eggs are full of proteins and healthy nutrients! Make yourself an egg and bacon sandwich. It takes 20 minutes, but it’s worth it! Eat it at breakfast for a day full of energy!’ Quoted So Delicious
Here’s How To Make It :
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cups (55 grams) shredded mozzarella
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 egg
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Press with a spoon the middle of a slice of bread.
- Butter one slice of bread. Add grated mozzarella.
- Finely chop the bacon. Add the bacon on buttered bread and some more mozzarella.
- Take off the center of the other slice of bread using a glass circle shape.
- Put the circle hole slice on top of the bacon and mozzarella.
- Crack the egg in the hole. Add mozzarella. Sprinkle it with pepper.
- Set the sandwich on a baking pan. Bake for 12 minutes in the oven preheated at 350 degrees F/180 degrees.
- Serve warm, at breakfast.