‘Rich, easy, creamy Nutella ice-cream’ Quoted TasteMade
Here’s How To Make It Via TasteMade/The Scran Line:
Nutella Ice CreamDouble Chocolate Nutella Ice Cream
Full recipe https://taste.md/2ae58hH via The Scran Line
Posted by Sweeten on Wednesday, 27 July 2016
- 3 cups (750ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (330g) chocolate-hazelnut spread
- ½ cup (50g) Dutch cocoa
- chocolate-dipped pretzel cones+ or store-bought waffle cones, to serve
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Place the cream, milk, vanilla, chocolate-hazelnut spread and cocoa in a large jug and whisk until the mixture is combined and the cocoa is dissolved.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large zip-lock bags, pressing out as much air as possible, and seal. Lay each bag flat on a baking tray and freeze for 3 hours or until firm and just frozen.
- Remove the bags from the freezer and, using your hands, gently bend each bag to break up the mixture into small pieces. Place the mixture in a food processor, in 2 batches, and process for 2–3 minutes or until just smooth, breaking up any large pieces with a spoon.
- Spoon into a 2-litre-capacity loaf tin and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Scoop into cones to serve. Makes 1.8 litres.