Love happens ‘when you add some crunch to the favorite ice-cream’. Food Dolls did the same. In love with this one.
Here’s How Food Dolls Did It:
“FRIED” ICE CREAM
Posted by Food Dolls on Thursday, 7 July 2016
-5 cup corn Flakes, crushed
-1/2 cup organic grass-fed butter
-2 tsp ground cinnamon
-4 tsp organic cane sugar
-Pinch of salt
-Favorite ice cream
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Scoop and form Ice cream into approx 2 1/2″ balls
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in crushed corn flakes, cinnamon, sugar, and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring constantly, about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour into a shallow dish and allow to cool.Place ice cream balls into mixture and roll to evenly coat.
- Serve topped with chocolate syrup, whipped topping and a cherry on top