‘Of all the lasagnas out there, this is the one with Chocolate. This Chocolate Lasagna is a dessert you don’t want to miss.’ Quoted TasteMade
Here’s How To Make It Via TasteMade:
Chocolate LasagnaChocolate Lasagna
Posted by Tastemade on Tuesday, 2 August 2016
- 1 box chocolate grahams
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 − 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 – 3 oz boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
Instructions To Taste Ride
- In a bowl, whip heavy cream with 2 tbsp sugar until fluffy. Set aside
- n another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and salt until smooth. Fold in whipped cream until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, beat pudding mix with 2 ½ cups milk until combined.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with chocolate grahams, breaking to fit if needed.
- Spread ⅓ of cream cheese mixture evenly over graham layer in baking dish. Place half of pudding mixture over cream cheese; spread evenly. Cover pudding with additional layer of graham crackers and repeat layers of cream cheese and pudding.Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- When ready to serve, dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into squares, serve cold and enjoy!