Creamy Love served in chocolatey cups, Wha can be better than this?
Here’s How TasteMade did it:
Chocolate CupsChocolate Cups (via Tastemade Brasil)
Full recipe: https://taste.md/2afil6E
Download our app: https://taste.md/2aK10Xz
Posted by Tastemade on Tuesday, 2 August 2016
- 10 ½ oz dark chocolate
- 7 oz heavy cream
- 3.5 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1.7 oz of fresh strawberries
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Arrange the melted chocolate into plastic molds. Remove to cool and harden.
- In a bowl, beat the whipping cream with condensed milk to form whipped cream. Place in a pastry sleeve.
- Unmold the chocolate cups.
- Fill with the condensed milk whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.