As a snack lover, we always look for the evening bites which can be prepared in almost no time yet do not compromise on the taste.Today, HungryBoo reveals Chili Cheese recipe which is a favorite Indian Snack and is bound grace every party with its presence.With Cottage cheese served with colorful bell peppers complemented with garlic essence, this quick bite is healthy and delicious in every sense.
Here’s how to make it:
3/4 cup Cottage Cheese Cubes
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1/2 Cup Onion
1 1/4 Cup Red, Green and yellow Pepper
1 1/2 Tsp Tabasco Sauce
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1. Take Cottage Cheese Cubes in a Bowl. Add black pepper, Corn starch, salt and Tabasco sauce to it. Mix and marinate. Keep it in freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile place oil in a pan on high heat and deep fry the marinated cheese.
3. In a pan on medium heat, take 2 Tbsp of oil. Sauté garlic in it till golden brown. Then add onion and peppers to it. Let it cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add salt, Tabasco sauce, tomato ketchup and soy sauce to it. Stir.
5. Finally add fried Cheese Cubes to it.Stir and let it cook for 3 more minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy