There are two type of foodies in the world . One who are foodies and second are Chicken foodies. There are millions of chicken lovers around the world. And those who love chicken, they dream chicken, they think chicken and they eat chicken.Here’s one such Chicken innovation via CleanEats.
‘ Just 4 ingredients to make these awesome baked chicken tenders! So easy to make and best of all it’s healthy!’ quotes CleanEats.
Recipe in Words
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp Cajun spice, no salt added (make your own or store bought)
- 3/4 tsp salt (only if Cajun seasoning is salt free)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Place a rack over a sheet pan. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In one small bowl, mix almond meal, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip each strip into an egg mixture, coat completely in almond mixture and place on rack. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with favorite dipping sauce!
- We served it with equal parts, ketchup, Greek yogurt and sriracha sauce to taste.
For more Updates, Follow us on Facebook