Fries, baked or deep-fried, have always depicted those elongated potato chips. But have you ever tried to give some innovation to them. Like using beans instead of potato, they would be alot more healthier. Isn’t it?
Here’s one such recipe by TasteMade entitled as Baked Green Bean Fries that they promise will surely satisfy you.
Recipe in Words
For the green beans:
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- ¾ cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- ⅓ cup parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder
- 2 eggs
For the sauce:
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Instructions to heaven ride
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine crushed crackers, parmesan, garlic powder, and cayenne powder. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until combined.
- Dip each green bean in the egg mixture first, and coat well in the cracker mixture. Place them on the baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the beans are tender and the crust is golden.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, and serve with the crispy green bean fries.
For more updates, follow us onFacebook