‘You’ll Definitely Want To Drop Everything And Make This BBQ Chicken Pasta Bake For Dinner’ Quoted BuzzFeed/Tasty
Here’s How To Make It Via Tasty:
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups ranch dressing
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 16 ounces fusilli pasta
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Fresh parsley
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, corn, onion, ranch, and BBQ sauce.
- Add the pasta, and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Top with mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley.
Share your feelings