Who doesn’t like eating their favorite food , but irony is, favorite foods are usually unhealthy and one of those fried. Don’t worry, if your favorite food is Chicken Nuggets, which is a favorite of millions, we have this baked , not fried , healthy recipe of nuggets for you. They are quick made and Tastyyyy as fried ones!!!
Recipe in Words:
- 2 large chicken breasts, boneless + skinless
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch bites.
- Beat egg in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine Hemp Hearts, almond meal and spices.C
- Dip each bite into egg with left hand and then place into breading mixture in separate bowl to mix and coat with right hand.
- Place onto a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining bites
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Happy last step, Eat it.
Mummies, so now you can prepare you child favorite meal with concerning for health 🙂
For more update, Subscribe us on FaceBook