A hot dessert served with ice-cream have always been a magic. HungryBoo brings you one such recipe merging apple pie with comforting bread pudding , served warm with your favorite melting ice cream.
Here’s how to make it
3 apples, peeled and chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 cup milk
1 Tsp. vanilla extract
2 Tsp. cinnamon
1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
5 slices bread
Ice cream ( Your favorite flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cornstarch, mixing until evenly combined.
3. Slice the bread into ½ inch cubes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar stirring until smooth
4. Add the bread to the milk mix and stir until the bread cubes have evenly absorbed the mixture.
5. Spread the bread evenly in a round baking pan and then spread the apples evenly on top of the bread.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, until edges are brown.
9. Cool, slice, then serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce!