Ice Cream Cookie SandwichesUnicorn Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Full recipe: http://taste.md/29EAxbk
Posted by Sweeten on Wednesday, 20 July 2016
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Ice Cream
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a small bowl stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Finally mix in dry
mixture and rainbow sprinkles.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream on cookie and sandwich with another cookie. Roll into a bowl of sprinkles.
Share your feelings