If you are a health freak and don’t want to compromise in taste too, then this homemade creamy sweet corn soup’s recipe is the best match for you. Its the best served appetizer and a great way to warm up your winters.
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 cup fresh corn, boiled ( or you may use frozen corn)
- 3 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup peas, finely chopped
- 1 tsp corn starch
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp vinegar
- In a grinder/blender, take 1/2 cup corn and 1/4 cup water and blend to smooth paste.
- In a pan on medium heat, take butter and transfer chopped carrots, peas and 1/2 cup of frozen/fresh boiled corn to it. Stir and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water to the pan. Stir and let it cook/boil for another 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the ground corn paste to the pan.
- Mix 1 tsp of corn starch in 1 cup of water and transfer to the pan.
- Add another 1/2 cup of water to the above and add salt, black pepper and vinegar to it. Stir well and let cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- Serve it hot and enjoy the creamy love. You may garnish it up with spring onion green and may also try sauces like soy, chili etc
Share your feelings