Obsessed with cupcakes?
HungryBoo invented these Soft, fluffy and moist strawberry cupcakes for you. These cupcakes are ridiculously delicious and the best part is, there is no artificial flavor added – all flavor and color are from fresh strawberries.
Here’s How To Make Strawberry Cupcakes :
- 125 g flour
- 125 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 125 g butter, softened/melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
Strawberry Butter Cream Icing
- 420 g Icing sugar
- 120 g cream cheese
- 75 g butter, melted
- 5 tbsp strawberry extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
- Sift flour, caster sugar and baking soda into a large bowl. Add 125 g butter and 2 eggs to it. Whisk manually or with electric mixer till fine.
- Add vanilla and milk. Whisk again.
- Pour the mix in cupcake mould/tin filling 2/3 of tin volume in each. Bake for 20 min at 350˚F/180˚C.
Strawberry butter cream frosting
- Transfer half of icing sugar to a bowl. Add cream cheese and butter to it. Whisk manually or with electric mixer till smooth paste.
- Add other half of icing sugar to the mix and whisk again.
- Add 2 tbsp of strawberry extract to the butter cream and whisk till uniform paste.
(The frostings may need to set in the fridge to ease the piping)
Find here , How to Extract Strawberry
- Scoop out a small portion from the top of cupcake with the help of knife or a spoon. Fill 3 tbsp of strawberry Extract into a piping bag fitted with a small tip. Pipe a small amount of strawberry extract into the top of each cupcake.You may also use a teaspoon to fill the cupcakes.
- Fill the butter cream frosting in a piping bag with a desired tip and pipe the cupcakes.
- Top your cupcakes with strawberry halves to make it look more beautiful.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.