Chocolate truffle balls are showstopper to your cooking day.Delve into the chocolate nutty world having a stunning rainbow surprise in the very first bite 😀 😀 Follow this easy to follow Homemade Rainbow Truffle recipe by HungryBoo and capture beautiful memories of happy faces 🙂
Here’s how to make it:
Recipe in words:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup milk Food coloring
- 3/4 Cup Condensed milk
- 250 g Dark Chocolate, melted
- Sprinkles ( we used almonds and pistachios too)
- Mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer or manually until pale . Add eggs and mix again. Add flour, baking powder and vanilla to the above mix and whisk to combine. Pour milk to the mix and whisk till fluffy.
- Divide the batter into 6 parts and dye it in the colors of the rainbow. Pour colored batters into cupcake tins lined with cupcake liners, making sure to not mix the colors. Bake at 350F for 15-20 min minutes, then cool completely.
- Crumble each colored cake in individual bowls. Divide evenly the condensed milk between the cakes. Mix until the cake is fully moist.
- Place Cling wrap on table and stack small balls of each colour of cake on top of each other turning them into disks. Wrap the cling around the cake and shape into a ball. Freeze it for 45-60 min .
- Remove the wrap and drop the cake balls into melted chocolate coating it fully with chocolate . Top up the truffles with your favorite sprinkles . Freeze 15-20 min.
- Surprise people with first bite revealing the rainbow centre.