Fill in some Wine in these chocolate balls and believe us , you will love the fusion of these bests of two World’s (Chocolate and Wine)
Here’s How To Make It Via Proper Tasty BuzzFeed :
Recipe in Words:
For the truffles:
- 227g clotted cream
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons prosecco
For the topping:
- 200g dark or milk chocolate, melted
- 50g white chocolate, melted
Instructions To Taste Ride
- Gently melt the clotted cream in a saucepan over a low-medium heat. Once it starts bubbling around the edges, take off the hob and stir in the broken up chocolate, allowing the heat of the cream to melt it.
- Once the chocolate and cream is combined, stir in the prosecco. Leave to set in a fridge for 3-5 hours.
- Using your hands, roll the chocolate mixture into golf ball–size truffles. (You may need to wash your hands every so often as this part can get messy and the chocolate will start to stick to your hands!)
- Dip truffles one by one in a bowl of the melted chocolate, using a fork or spoon to ensure the truffles are fully coated.
- Line the truffles on a tray covered with greaseproof paper and then leave to set for about 10 minutes. Once set, drizzle over the melted white chocolate.