‘These Potato Chip Crusted French Toast Sticks Will Change Your Munchie Game’ Quoted Spoon Uniersity
Here’s How To Make It Via Spoon Univeristy:
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
2 cup potato chips
4 slices of bread
4 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Crush potato chips in a sealed plastic bag.
- Dump them in a bowl for dipping later.
- Trim the crusts off the bread slices and then cut them into thirds.
- One or two at a time, dip the bread slices in the milk mixture and then roll in the chips.
- Put the sticks on a greased, foil-lined tray.
- Stir together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle it over each piece. Don’t be shy.
- Bake at 375ºF for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.