‘A posh twist on your favorite fish finger sandwiches.’ Quoted Tastemade UK
Here’s How To Make It Via TasteMade Uk :
Posh Fish Finger SandwichA posh twist on your favourite fish finger sandwiches.
Find the full recipe in the comments!
Posted by Tastemade UK on Monday, 18 July 2016
- olive oil
- 250 g cod fillets, skinned
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 large handfuls panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped cornichons
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp crème friache
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to Taste Ride:
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7, then lightly oil a baking tray.
- Cut the fish into finger-width strips. Place flour and panko onto separate plates.
- Coat the fish goujons with the seasoned flour, dipping them in the eggs, then coating with the breadcrumbs.
- Place them on the oiled tray and bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile make your tartare sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Place goujons in a brioche bun with finely shredded lettuce and drizzle over the sauce