If you are having a busy day but at the same time you want to woo your family and friends with a wonderful dessert,you are at the right spot.We bring to you Busy Day Cake recipe.This no bake chocolate biscuit cake with lovely flavor of roasted almonds is too hard to resist.Beieve us,the end result is pretty amazing 😀 Check out the easy to follow recipe and make it right now 😀
Here’s how to make it :
Recipe in words
You Will Need
1 cup Almonds, Roasted
1 Cup Chocolate
1 Cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup water
1 2/3 cup butter
1. Break the biscuits (cookies) into smaller chunks into a large bowl.
2. Roast a cup of almonds on a non stick pan at medium heat. You may also use a 1/2 TSp. of butter for same. Add 2/3 Cup of roasted almond to the biscuit chunks.
3. In a pan on medium/low heat, add some butter then add sugar and cocoa powder. Stir to combine and gradually add water, while stirring to combine well. Bring to boil for about 7-8 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Pour the syrup over the biscuits and almonds and combine well using a spoon.
5. Transfer the mixture into a baking tin ( You may use other cake wares as per availability) and press it with a back of spoon to form an even surface.
6. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes .
7. In a bowl, Pour hot butter over the chopped chocolate and stir till chocolate melts and form smooth paste. ( you may also microwave butter and chocolate with stirring at intervals.)
8. Pour the melted Chocolate over the chocolate biscuit cake and refrigerate to set for about 2 hours .
9. Decorate it up with remaining chopped roasted almonds before serving.