What’s better than a perfect start to your day with a delicious light meal. HungryBoo invented one such recipe using the freshness of mint and the taste of cheese. One word i.e ‘DELICIOUS’
Here’s How To Make It:
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint
- Cottage cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup corn, boiled
- 1/2 cup onions chopped + 2 onions , sliced in rings
- 2 chili, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dry mango powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Take butter in a pan on low/medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions to it and saute for 2 min or till translucent.
- Add chilli, corn and spinach to the pan and let it cook for 3 -5 min. Add salt , paprika, dry mango powder and other desirable spices to the mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked material to a grinder. Add mint to it and grind the same to a smooth/fine paste.
- Coat one side of a bread slice with the mint/cooked material paste , top it up with onion rings. Place another bread slice coated on both side over the top.
- Add layer of grated cheese over it and finally top it up with a bread slice coated on one side.
- Serve with a fresh juice and enjoy.
Share your feelings