Here’s how to make it:
- Steamed corn cob ( You may steam at h0me or steamed cob is easily available at market)
- Mint powder
- Take out the tender corn and steam it.
- Cut the corn cob into 2 or 3 equal part depending upon the size of cob.
- Take a fork and poke it inside one part of cob .
- Coat the cob with melted butter with the help of brush.
- Sprinkle salt, paprika, mint powder and oregano on the cob.
- Squeeze a lemon to pour some lemon juice on top of cob.
- Dress it up with parsley while serving.
- Enjoy the treat!!
Share your feelings