Kill the heat strokes and feel refreshed with this Mango chuski shots.
Here’s How We Make It:
In Words :
- Raw Mangoes
- 2 tsp. Roasted Cumin seeds
- 2 tsp. Mint Powder
- Chili Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar Syrup
- Boil the raw mangoes till they are soft.
- Peel the mangoes and take off the pulp in a bowl with the help of knife. Collect seeds in a separate bowl.
- Pour some water in the pulp and mash it till smooth.
- Add roasted cumin, mint powder, pepper, chili flakes, sugar syrup and a pinch of slat. Mix Well
- Put seeds in the ready syrup and stir again.
- Serves the fresh fruit delight with syrup shots and feel refreshed.
Share your feelings