‘Mac ‘N’ Cheese Breadsticks Are Here To Change Your Life Forever.’ Quoted Tasty/BuzzFeed
Here’s How To Make It Via BuzzFeed:
- 1 frozen macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 tube of premade pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
- Grease a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove macaroni and cheese (still frozen) from the packaging. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into 8 equal-sized sticks.
- Unroll pizza dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8 strips.
- Working quickly, wrap each mac and cheese stick with pizza dough, making sure not to leave any parts uncovered, and place onto greased baking sheet.
- Brush each with olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until dough is cooked and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly. Enjoy!
Share your feelings