Kung Pao Chicken is one the Chinese favorite chicken fantasy . So, try yourself this eve and get applauded.
Kung Pao ChickenKung Pao Chicken
Full recipe: http://taste.md/21kJ6y7
Posted by Tastemade on Monday, 25 July 2016
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 tsp. dark soy sauce
2 tsp. shaoxing wine
2 tsp. corn starch
1/4 tsp. white pepper
1 tsp. dark soy sauce
1 Tbs. light soy sauce
1 Tbs. black vinegar
1 Tbs. sugar
3 Tbs. chicken stock
2 Tbs. cooking oil
1 Tbs. Szechuan peppercorn, lightly ground
10 to 15 dried chilies
2 tsp. chopped garlic
2 tsp. chopped ginger
2 to 3 green onions, 1/2-inch pieces
1/3 cup roasted peanuts
Instructions To Taste Ride
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for chicken and marinate for 10 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Heat large skillet over high heat; add 1 Tbs. cooking oil and marinated chicken. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is 3/4 way cooked. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 Tbs. cooking oil into now-empty-skillet; Add Szechuan peppercorn, chili, garlic and ginger. Keep stirring and let in infuse for about 1 minute.
- Add cooked chicken back to skillet along with green onions and sauce we made earlier. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Stir in peanuts and remove from heat. Serve with warm bowl of cooked rice.