A party is never complete without some kickass starters.Easy yet healthy, these starters can sometimes leave a lasting impression on your guests and cover up the flaws that may have occured in any other course HungryBoo has come up with one such quick bite that is sure to go up on your party menu.
Here’s How To Make It:
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint
- Cottage cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup corn, boiled
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 2 chili, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 250 gm Cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. dry mango powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Lemon slices , fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Take butter in a pan on low/medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions to it and saute for 2 min or till translucent.
- Add chilli, corn and spinach to the pan and let it cook for 3 -5 min. Add salt , paprika, dry mango powder and other desirable spices to the mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked material to a grinder. Add mint to it and grind the same to a smooth/fine paste.
- Slice the fresh cottage cheese.Shallow fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Sandwich the cottage cheese with the paste made above.Cut in small squares.Pin them together with the help of toothpick and garnish with lemon slice and fresh mint
- Serve and enjoy