5 Star brownie is a very quick an easy to make brownie by HungryBoo whcih brings out richness of chocolate in every single byte.Just dig in once and we promise you that you will have to take another dig 😀 try this recipe and do let us know your feedback
Here’s How To Make it :
100 gm. butter
150 gm cooking chocolate
150 gm. plain flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of salt
75 gm caster sugar
5 star chocolate, 3 bars or as many you want
- Preheat oven at 180°C/350°F
- Add 100 gm butter to 150 gm of chocolate in a bowl, microwave for 3-4 intervals of 30 secs with continuous stir in between till chocolate melts fully. Stir well. ( Conventional way to melt chocolate on water bath can be used if microwave not available)
- Add 4 eggs to the melted chocolate and whisk/beat for 1 minute.
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract to the mix and whisk till uniform and smooth batter. ( we used electric whisk but you can do it manually too. Though bit more effort would be required)
- Cut 5 star chocolate bars into small pieces and transfer it to the batter. Mix again.
- Transfer all the batter to the baking dish and bake for 20 min.
- Serve it hot with ice cream scoop on the top. Dress it with some chocolate shavings to make it look more beautiful.