Here’s how to make it
Pizza On The Go ~ Just Homemade It !!!
Full Recipe here: http://wp.me/p7nQPj-z8
#HungryBoo #HungryBooVideos #HB #Pizza
Posted by HungryBoo on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
1 Pack active dry yeast
1 Tsp. Sugar
1 Cup warm water
2 Cups Flour
1 Tsp. Salt
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Cup Mozzarella
Your favorite topping
(We topped it with roasted onion, corn, roasted capsicum,
bell pepper, cottage cheese . You may also try olives)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Pour 1 cup warm water into small bowl; stir in yeast and sugar. Let stand until yeast activates, about 10 minutes.
- Mix 2 cups flour and salt in processor. Add yeast mixture and 2 tablespoons oil; process until dough forms a non-sticky ball.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round with the help of rolling pin. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of rolled dough and then spread desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy amigo !!