Here we have a super delicious breakfast treat for you Via Twisted. Easy to make and tasty to eat.
Here’s How To Make It:
Garlic Bread Lasagne
Posted by Twisted on Sunday, 31 July 2016
- Olive oil
- Minced beef
- Tomato puree
- Red wine
- Tomato Sauce
- Garlic Bread
Instructions to Taste Ride
- Heat a pan and add some oil then add your minced beef
- Once the mince is browned off slightly add the garlic and onions.
- Cook through further and then add tomato puree and red wine, allow that to reduce down.
- Add the tomato sauce and leave to simmer for 10 minutes and then take off the heat.
- Next you want to grill your garlic bread, once thats cooked you need to slice and flatten down.
- Get a baking dish and spread mince on the bottom then add a layer of garlic bread to cover the dish, next you want to lay sliced mozzarella over the garlic bread. Repeat this process so you have two layers of all your ingredients, then add grated parmesan over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 200°C/ 390°F