Who say’s healthy stuff can’t be tasty? These cauliflower cheese bites has it all in one pack- Health of Cauliflower and Taste of Pizza cheese bites.
Here’s How To Make It :
Recipe in Words:
1 medium cauliflower
½ cup flour
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
½ cup Grated Cheese
marinara Pizza Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Cut the cauliflower into pieces, the way you want to. We prefer wrapping cauliflower in a clean dish towel, then turn it upside down and banging it against the surface of counter until cauliflower crack (rotating and banging at all sides necessary), and then pull florets off of stem
3. Whisk 2 Eggs in one bowl, take flour in other bowl and combine seasoned bread crumbs and grated cheese in third bowl.
4. Coat each piece of cauliflower in flour, followed by the eggs and finally the bread crumb/Cheese mixture.
5. Spray a baking sheet and place all coated cauliflower in it, then drizzle olive oil over them or spray with cooking spray.
6. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Now take the baked cauliflower in a bowl and wash it up with marinara Pizza Sauce. Add your favorite seasonings ( we added pepper powder, oregano, chili flakes)
8. Spray a baking tray once again and place the marinara sauce coated/washed cauliflower in it, spread some extra grated cheese on the top and bake in the oven for another 20min (at200°C).
9. Serve with your favorite sauce ( we served with mayo sauce) , and enjoy!