Picture Credits : Food Maestro
You Will Need :
Biscuits (Digestive) 120g, crushed into crumbs
Butter (melted) 80g
Dragon Fruits 2 (Chopped)
Cream Cheese 500g
Whipping Cream 300g
Gelatin 2 tbsp
1. Mix the biscuits crumbs and butter well and press evenly onto base of cake pan. Freeze it for 10 mins and use as the base.
2. Put chopped dragonfruits in a pot. Cook dragonfruits till hot until it is paste like. Then add 100g milk. Stir well. Let the mixture cool.
3. In a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and add in the whipping cream.
4. Mix the cooked dragonfruits with the cheese batter in a bowl and mix well.
5. Mix the gelatin and water and double boil until it is dissolved and add into the cheesecake mixture. Mix well.
6. Pour the mixture into the cake pan with the prepared base and chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge and serve.
H/T : Food Maestro