Who doesn’t love Twix candy bars? Atleast,they are our all time favorite.We tried our hands on this charming sweet and the result was pretty amazing.
Here’s how you make it :
Music Credits : Purple-Planet
For The Crust
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
For Chocolate Topping
- 1 cup dark or milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
Lets Get Started :
Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease the baking pan.
For the crust :
In a large bowl combine butter, sugar and salt. Add the flour to the mix and combine till the batter holds together when it is squeezed.
Place the layer in the baking pan.even it up with the back of spoon.Bake for 20 minutes. Cool slightly after bake.
For the caramel:
- Combine condensed milk,butter,brown sugar,and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.Transfer it into a saucepan and heat on low flame with continuous stirring till it starts boiling.
- Pour over the crust and bake for 12 -15 minutes at 350°F (180°C).Let it cool.
For chocolate topping:
- Melt the chocolate pouring hot butter in it with contibuous stirring.(Alternatively,microwave chocolate and butter to get a smooth paste)
- Spread melted chocolate over prepared caramel.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.