Here’s How To Make It Via Proper Tasty/ BuzzFeed:
Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta
Posted by Proper Tasty on Tuesday, 26 July 2016
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 50 milliliters water
- 120 milliliters double cream
- 85 grams baby spinach
- 150 grams fresh egg pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, plus extra for serving
1. Fry the chicken over a medium heat and set aside.
2. Give the pan a quick wipe with a paper towel and add butter. Fry the onion and garlic until soft (about 3-5 minutes).
3. Next, add the lemon zest and juice. Give the mixture a quick stir and add chili flakes and thyme.
4. Stir in the water and double cream.
5. Add the spinach and allow it to cook for about a minute.
6. Put the pre-cooked chicken back into the pan along with pasta. Allow to cook until al dente before finally mixing in the parmesan.
7. Take off the hob and serve with extra parmesan, if you prefer.